Presidency events Industrial Technologies
EuroNanoForum 2005: Nanotechnology and the Health of the EU Citizen in 2020
05-09 September, 2005, Edinburgh, Scotland
The EuroNanoForum 2005 conference took place in Edinburgh from 5th to 9th September 2005.
This conference was cofunded by the European Commission and dedicated to nanomedicine, including:
- Advanced medical technologies that have applications in defence, textiles, ICT and many other industries.
- Applications for the developing world and the ageing population.
- Indicators of new business opportunities and threats.
- A debate into ethics and toxicology issues surrounding nanotechnology.
- A social programme for networking opportunities.
The European Technology Platform NanoMedicine: Nanotechnology for Health was launched during EuroNanoForum 2005 by the presentation of the NanoMedicine Vision Paper on 6th September 2005.
News articles related to the EuroNanoForum 2005: