You are here: Events > 2014+ > Energy - Euratom
Last update: 18 December 2014
12th International Conference of Young Scientists on ENergy Issues (CYSENI 2015)
27-28 May 2015, Kaunas, Lithuania
The Local Organizing Committee is pleased to invite Ph. D. students, postdocs, master students and all other young scientists doing research on energy issues to participate in the 12th Annual International Conference of Young Scientists on Energy Issues - CYSENI 2015.
The Conference aims at:
- providing an opportunity to present the up-to-date research results and to familiarise with the colleagues’ research;
- providing an opportunity to make contacts with the colleagues from Lithuanian and foreign scientific research institutions;
- providing an opportunity to get the review (prepared by the senior researchers) on the submitted paper;
- providing an opportunity to review the papers of other Conference participants;
- developing skills of the young scientists to present their own ideas and research results, discuss over various scientific topics.
The Conference topics are as follows:
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Renewable energy sources
- Smart energy networks
- Energy efficiency and reliability
- Knowledge for energy policy making
- Investigations in the fields of thermal physics, fluid
Events earlier this year
You are here: Events > 2014 > Energy - Euratom
Last update: 18 December 2014
SCINTILLA Final Public Workshop
11-12 December 2014, Ispra, Italy (JRC)
The SCINTILLA Public Workshop is the closing event of the SCINTILLA Project - a FP7 Security Project related to nuclear detection. Project partners, other projects, the European Commission, end users and technology developpers will be present to discuss the last benchmark campaigns results (including over 10 developers), the overall results of SCINTILLA, security concerns and future perspectives.
Interested in attending? Register now at http://www.eurtd.com/scintilla/2014/public-workshop/index.php.
1st International Conference on Engineering, Science & Technology Innovation (ICESTI 2014)
10-13 September 2014, Kuta – Bali, Indonesia
ICESTI 2014 will provide a forum for accessing the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from both industrial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in the field of Engineering, Science, and Technology towards sustainable development.
The conference will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and to identify emerging and future areas of growth in these exciting fields. The first event of this conference series (ICESTI 2014) will be held in Bali, Indonesia, on 10-13 September 2014. ICESTI organizing committee are inviting submissions from scientists, academicians and industry practitioners worldwide.
Horizon 2020 national launch events and thematic events
1 January - 17 March 2014, Various locations in Europe
UPDATED: Bulgarian and Croatian web sites added (10/2/2014)
This is a handy, one-page overview of all the national launch events and thematic events related to Horizon 2020. The "summary of events" page linked to below will be updated as more information becomes available.
The table includes past events as well as those that have not yet taken place.