You are here: Events > 2013 > Environment - Natural hazards
Last update: 17 May 2013
Science for the Environment 2013
3-4 October 2013, Aarhus, Denmark
The conference's purpose is to provide input to the European Commission on the future research needs in Horizon 2020. We are calling for abstracts within the three major themes:
- Climate action: mitigation and adaptation
- Resource efficiency: natural resources, ecosystems, raw materials
- Green economy: eco-innovation
Why should you attend?
- To show how your field of research can support solutions of the grand challenges facing society
- To help shape the future European Research Agenda in Horizon 2020
- To meet potential partners for future Horizon 2020 calls
The Conference is being organised by Aarhus University together with the Partnership for European Environmental Research (PEER).
For a link to this event only, use the event permalink
Events earlier this year
No events have taken place so far this year.