31 October - 2 November 2011, Ottawa (+ visits to Montreal), Canada
This free of charge event is designed to assist you in forming productive EU - Canada research collaborations under the European Framework Programme. You will get:
• The opportunity to conduct researcher to researcher meetings on the morning of Monday 31 October;
• An overview of FP7 objectives and processes (Monday afternoon);
• Discussions on how to find funding (Monday afternoon);
• Workshop and breakout sessions on both potential near term collaboration and longer term strategic development (all day Tuesday);
• Technical tours, including a novel à la carte approach to visits to a variety of Canadian companies and institutions (Wednesday morning and other times of your choosing);
• The opportunity to also attend the AIAC Canadian Aerospace Summit on 2-3 November (the early bird registration rate has been extended to 15 October for CANNAPE-EU participants).
24-28 October 2011, Venice, Italy
CEAS 2011 will be a joint event merging the 3rd CEAS (Council of European Aerospace Societies) Air & Space Conference and the 21st AIDAA (Italian Association of Aeronautics and Astronautics) Congress, headlining as the major event in the European aerospace 2011 calendar. It will be a unique opportunity for aerospace companies, organizations, universities and research institutes across Europe and worldwide to communicate, share and debate innovative concepts and technical solutions in aerospace.
15 September 2011, Brussels
The annual Transport NCPs Meeting will provide detailed information on the open calls (Work Programme 2012) and recent developments in European transport policies. National Contact Points are invited to attend.
18-19 July 2011, Brussels (Charlemagne)
The next round of calls proposals for transport research under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) will be published end of July 2011. In order to support the preparation of project proposals, the European Commission's Directorate General for Research and Innovation will organise two 'Information Days'.
23 June 2011, Paris, France
CANNAPE is an EU-funded project, aimed at creating a platform for enhancing aeronautics and air transport R&D cooperation between Europe and Canada.
The following four specific items will be addressed during the workshop:
- Encourage European & Canadian commitment to support research joint cooperation
- Demonstrate the Canadian stakeholders capacities and interests for a joint cooperation
- Present potential projects for the 5th AAT FP7 Call with European partners
- Explore European & Canadian cooperation opportunities.