• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
10 June 2011, Brussels
The conference is aimed at anyone interested in the development of the next Strategic Framework Programme for Research and Innovation of the European Union. Stakeholders from research institutions, industry, universities, non-governmental organisations, scientists and politicians are especially invited to take part in making EU funding more attractive and easier to access for participants.
The conference will feature high-level speakers from the European Commission, science organisations, universities, entrepreneurs and governments from across Europe and beyond.
Sorry! Registration is no longer possible as the conference is fully booked.
6-9 June 2011, Lyon, France
The main focus of the Congress will be "Intelligent mobility - ITS for sustainable transport of persons and goods in urban regions", paying particular attention to the following topics:
- Co-modal urban transport management
- From cooperative systems to integrated mobility services
- From smart concepts to successful implementation
- Governance and business issues
- Information and communication: providers and users
- ITS for adaptive and resilient cities
25-26 May 2011, Lappeenranta, Finland
The forum's themes are:
19-20 May 2011, Budapest
ICT Proposer's Day 2011 is a two-day event featuring networking and partnership building for calls 8 and 9 of the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7), offering more than one billion euros of EU funding. The event will take place on 19-20 May 2011 in Budapest hosted by the Hungarian Presidency of the European Union.
Registration for the event is now open free of charge!