• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
7 June 2012, Brussels, Belgium
This open workshop is organised jointly by ACARE and the Aeronautics ERA-Net AirTN and aims to identify the needs of aviation stakeholders for future key personnel in research, engineering and operations. It will address aspects of education and training by aviation relevant institutions and will involve relevant expert groups and associations.
29-30 May 2012, Geneva, Switzerland
The EWENT project dealt with extreme Weather impacts on European networks of transport. At this final conference the EWENT researchers and researchers of related projects will present their findings on:
1. What are the extreme weather phenomena that are most harmful to transport system and what and where are the biggest impacts?
2. How these phenomena are going to change in pace with expected climate change?
3. What are the total costs induced to transport system by extreme weather?
4. What European parts – geographically, mode-wise – are most vulnerable to extreme weather?
5. How can we prepare ourselves, what are the means and the tools?
9-11 May 2012, Aachen
Featuring over 500 participants, around 70 conference speakers and over 30 sponsors, this event has established a reputation as Germany’s leading forum for applications of laser technology in the production environment. All lectures are available in both German and English. In addition we will present to you typical future applications of the latest laser systems and processes in the applications center of the Fraunhofer ILT.
23-27 April 2012, Hannover, Germany
See the latest developments in stationary, portable & mobile fuel cells, fuel cell applications, components, test systems, hydrogen production, transport, storage & infrastructure, reformers and beyond at Europe's largest and most important H2+FC exhibition – the Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells at HANNOVER MESSE.
Around 150 companies and institutions from around the globe will showcase a full spectrum of hydrogen/fuel cell-related products, many of them participating in FP6 and FP7 research. The Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking PPP will also be present.