• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
17 April 2012, Brussels, Belgium
The ERANET Transport brought together several EU Member States, to coordinate their transport research programmes. The final conference presents the steps and results in building a European Research Area (ERA) for transport (ENT II) and an outlook towards the next step in ERA-NET TRANSPORT (ENT III) focusing on the thematic perspectives of future flagship topics in ENT III.
12-16 March 2012, Linz, Austria
A five-day workshop on simulation tools for fluid flows using Isometric Analysis (includes a review of the EXCITING project which considers applications in the maritime, rail and road sectors).
Topics will cover:
- Numerical simulation using Isogeometric Analysis,
- Spline spaces providing local adaptivity
- Fast Solvers for IGA schemes
- Numerical Analysis of the IGA approach
- Design optimization
- Applications such as Fluid/Structure interaction
- Geometric Modelling for Isogeometric Analysis