Events earlier this year
You are here: Events > 2012
Last update: 20 May 2015
Events 65-68 of 116 – Page:
InfoDay on FP7 Environment Research
11 June 2012, Albert Borschette Conference Centre, Rue Froissart 36, Brussels
The European Commission (Research & Innovation DG - Directorate Environment) is organising an InfoDay on FP7 Environment Research on 11 June. The event aims to highlight the novelties of the 2013 Work Programme due to be published in July. It will provide guidance on the preparation and submission of proposals.
Please note that the registration is closed!
5th Familial Cancer Conference
7-8 June 2012, CNIO Auditorium - Madrid, Spain
• To update recent advances in familial cancer
• To better define the genetic profile of these cancers and the clinical management of families and patients.
• To analyze the impact of the new technologies and their contribution to familial cancer risk.
• General concepts in familial cancer: genetic variants, variants of unknown significance; modifier factors; genetic counseling
• Common cancers: breast cancer and the family of breast cancer genes; selection criteria and clinical management; new treatments; colorectal cancer and prostate cancer; genetic and clinical management.
• Other hereditary syndromes: Familial pheocromocitoma; pancreatic cancer; Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome; familial melanoma.
• Rare tumors: Fanconi anemia; Dysqueratosis congenital; genetic syndromes of the RAS/MAP pathway; li Fraumeni syndrome.
• New technologies applied to familial cancer studies: Integrative genomic analysis; cancer genome and personalized medicine; whole exome sequencing in the search of high susceptibility genes.
Education and Training for the Future Generation of Aviation Professionals in Europe
7 June 2012, Brussels, Belgium
This open workshop is organised jointly by ACARE and the Aeronautics ERA-Net AirTN and aims to identify the needs of aviation stakeholders for future key personnel in research, engineering and operations. It will address aspects of education and training by aviation relevant institutions and will involve relevant expert groups and associations.
Infoday on "The Ocean of Tomorrow 2013"
6 June 2012, Albert Borschette Conference Centre, Rue Froissart 36, Brussels
Save the date: The Infoday on "The Ocean of Tomorrow 2013" cross-thematic call will take place on 6 June in Brussels.
The Infoday is for everyone interested in the research opportunities offered by "The Ocean of Tomorrow 2013" cross-thematic call. That means researchers and research institutions, universities, industry, small and medium size enterprises, civil society organisations and National Contact Points.
The event is organised "back-to-back" with the Theme 6 "Environment (including climate change)" Infoday (11 June) to facilitate the participation of all interested parties. For more information have a look at the "Save the Date" invitation.
Registration will be possible soon through the dedicated Infoday website.
Events 65-68 of 116 – Page: