7 November 2011, Stuttgart
The workshop will present the lates technologies and applications within the field of micro and nano moulding with presentations by speakers from industrial partners, research centres and universities.
1-4 November 2011, Johannesburg, South Africa
This is the second EU regional workshop on research for the control of neglected infectious diseases, following one that was organised in Lima in 2009 and focused on Latin America. The 2011 workshop will concentrate on Africa. The event offers a platform for human and animal health researchers and professionals to debate common challenges and identify key research priorities for the future.
31 October - 2 November 2011, Ottawa (+ visits to Montreal), Canada
This free of charge event is designed to assist you in forming productive EU - Canada research collaborations under the European Framework Programme. You will get:
• The opportunity to conduct researcher to researcher meetings on the morning of Monday 31 October;
• An overview of FP7 objectives and processes (Monday afternoon);
• Discussions on how to find funding (Monday afternoon);
• Workshop and breakout sessions on both potential near term collaboration and longer term strategic development (all day Tuesday);
• Technical tours, including a novel à la carte approach to visits to a variety of Canadian companies and institutions (Wednesday morning and other times of your choosing);
• The opportunity to also attend the AIAC Canadian Aerospace Summit on 2-3 November (the early bird registration rate has been extended to 15 October for CANNAPE-EU participants).
26-28 October 2011, Brussels
The European Electric Vehicle Congress (EEVC-2011) gathers different actors, from industry, research institutes, NGO’s and public authorities to develop a roadmap for sustainable mobility technology. This type of exchange is the only way to make sure that the most appropriate products for technologies for battery, hybrid and fuel cell electric vehicles are selected for market introduction.