17-20 March 2020, Liege, Belgium
In the framework of the BioMedaqu Project, the University of Liege and partners are offering a training course covering:
- Fish skeletal development and anatomy
- Advanced visualisation technique for fish skeletal research
- Image analysis, machine learning and automation
- Skeletal pathologies in humans
- Leadership, research impact, grant funding, entrepreneurship, product development & market, and economic modelling.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject line 'BIOMEDAQU Summer School'.
Event Website | Project in Cordis | Project Website
ThemesEuropean Research Area | Health | Horizon 2020 | Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions | Marine and aquaculture