• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
9-10 October 2013, Brussels
The EUTRAIN conference aims at gathering the European and global scientific, policy making and business communities to discuss themes and instruments for the promotion of future international cooperation in the field of transport research. Specific objectives of the conference are:
• To jointly identify priorities and collaboration opportunities in surface transport (road, rail, waterborne and cross-modes) between the EU and the USA, the Asian Pacific Region, the BRICS countries, the Latin America and the Mediterranean Countries;
• To review the EUTRAIN project recommendations and deliver additional ones, on ways and means of moving forward future EU supported international cooperation activities in the field of transport research;
• To consider innovative support and funding mechanisms for international cooperation activities.
Programme and registration are available here.
ThemesEuropean Research Area | International Cooperation | Research Infrastructures | Transport - Multimodal | Transport - Rail | Transport - Road | Transport - Water