• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
10-11 March 2014, Brussels
The 2nd Innovation Convention will take place on 10 and 11 March 2014. The first edition was described as “a creative collusion of some of the world’s brightest people from across all sectors involved in research, innovation and science”. This second edition will be even bigger and better, with over 2000 participants.
It will take place under the patronage of the President of the European Commission, Mr José Manuel Barroso, and will feature inspirational speakers from a range of backgrounds.
For anyone involved in innovation, from the worlds of research and business to those involved in policy making and funding innovation, the Convention will provide an opportunity to:
• engage in and contribute to the innovation debate with business leaders, top researchers and high-level policy makers;
• network and share experiences with your peers; and
• gain inspiration from world-renowned speakers and great innovation showcases.
Free registration will open early in 2014.
ThemesHorizon 2020 | Innovation Union | EC-organised event