• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
1-2 October 2012, Klaipeda, Lithuania
The concept of "EastLink" cooperation is based on EU Eastern partnership policy and the EU Central Asia cooperation strategy. The main goal of the conference is to attract business support organizations, science institutions and enterprises for constructive dialogue with the aims to:
1. Build a bridge in between Education institutions in the East and West
2. Facilitate joint Research projects
3. Accelerate technology transfer processes in the Cooperation areas
4. Facilitate business partnership for promotion of innovations and foster development of Knowledge Economy.
The conference is targeting 4 major economic trends: maritime industry, energy, transport and life sciences.
ThemesEnergy - all | Life sciences | Transport - Water