• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
26-27 June 2012, Warsaw, Poland
The Polish National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU and the European Commission are hoping to foster collaboration between partners across Europe for the final round of the European Commission's FP7 research calls.
During this brokerage event, in addition to presentations by the European Commission and the European Rail Research Advisory Council (see the programme on the event's website), participants will be able to:
- learn about the project proposals prepared by ERRAC members for the sixth transport call;
- present their project ideas and a profile of their institution;
- discuss their ideas with experts from ERRAC and the European Commission and potential partners identified during the event;
- establish new B2B contacts with partners from Europe.
A dedicated session will present national policies for financing rail transport research, industrial and R&D potential in the EU-12 countries.
ThemesTransport - Rail