European Research Area
Food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology
Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Key Enabling Technologies
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
New materials and new production technologies
SME - Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Science with and for Society
Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities
MSCA participates in the Ecsite Annual Conference 2017 (Porto, Portugal)
15-17 June 2017, Porto, Portugal
The European network of science centres and museums (Ecsite) is organising its Annual Conference 2017 in the Natural History and Science Museum of the University of Porto (MHNC-UP).
This event is the largest event in Europe linked to public engagement with science with more than one thousand attendees at a three day conference and this year the main subject will be linked to life sciences.
The following outstanding MSCA fellows will join us at this occasion to give visiblity to our programme.
- Miquel Bosch Pita: 'Shedding light upon the brain'
- Marieta Caganova: 'hey, I recognize you!, B cell encounters antigen in: Tales of immune reaction'
- Lukas Cermak: 'How to watch cancer as it goes'
- Carmen Mirabelli: 'Viruses WWW- What are viruses? Who works with viruses? Why working with viruses?'
- Eve Rannamäe: 'The story of sheep - nothing sheepish about that!'
- Maciej Rogacki: 'To be or not to be'
Half of the total of the MSCA fellows participating are from the group of the thirty exemplary MSCA researchers representing the 100.000 fellows supported by MSCA.
Social media: #Ecsite2017 happenings and #Ecsite2017
ThemesMarie Skłodowska-Curie Actions | Life sciences