• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
23 June 2011, Paris, France
CANNAPE is an EU-funded project, aimed at creating a platform for enhancing aeronautics and air transport R&D cooperation between Europe and Canada.
The following four specific items will be addressed during the workshop:
- Encourage European & Canadian commitment to support research joint cooperation
- Demonstrate the Canadian stakeholders capacities and interests for a joint cooperation
- Present potential projects for the 5th AAT FP7 Call with European partners
- Explore European & Canadian cooperation opportunities.
ThemesTransport - Aeronautics