• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
25-27 September 2013, Nice, France
World e-ID Congress has become in eight years a key event gathering over 350 e-ID programs managers, government officials and technology experts around world’s major e-ID projects, policies trends and latest innovations. In 2013 the conference will strengthen its key features to help the participants to succeed in their e-ID plans: exploring further the most significant e-ID projects worldwide (20 countries scanned in 2012), highlighting best practices and concrete solutions, discussing worldwide policies, technology and market dynamics.
2013 conference highlights:
– Global approach reinforced with specific sessions on Africa and the emerging countries thanks to the partnership with the World Bank,
– Stronger focus given to the mobile ID applications and deployments by governments, enterprises and banks,
– With contactless at the heart of next generation e-ID, the conference will also benefit from the synergies of the co-located "NFC World Congress". The new "M2M Innovation World Congress" also co-located will add more content and networking opportunities,
– More interactive panels on hottest topics, e.g. on harmonization of policies, cross border issues, travel document vs. mobile ID with smartphones, etc.
ThemesInformation and Communication Technologies (ICT)