• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner
3 October 2013, Brussels
The European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC) and the University of Bergen (NO) will give jointly a half day seminar on the important lessons to be learned for research policy from the history, philosophy and sociology of science.
The objectives of the seminar are:
• to present the historical developments that permitted the fundamental assumptions to come to life and to governing,
• how to integrate and adapt them in our modern reality,
• how to organize the European Research Area (ERA) in the light of the past experience.
If interested in participating, please send an e-mail to the scientific responsible for the event, Mr Daniel Albrecht at: email@example.com
ThemesScience with and for Society