IMI’s Stakeholder Forum 2011 will take place on Thursday 12 May at the SYMA Centre in Budapest, Hungary as part of the World of Health IT (WoHIT) eHealth week. In addition, IMI will hold a networking cocktail on the evening of Wednesday 11 May and a networking breakfast on the morning of 12 May.
The agenda includes:
- a plenary session, jointly organised by IMI and the European Commission’s Information Society, on how knowledge and data management can trigger innovation in healthcare and drug development;
- an overview of how IMI is meeting the innovation challenges faced by the pharmaceutical sector;
- presentations by leading scientists setting out the first achievements of ongoing IMI projects;
- an overview of IMI's scientific vision and industry priorities for the future;
- a glance at IMI’s forthcoming 4th Call for proposals and the role of eHealth in future IMI projects.