Navigation path

Conference Banner

  Home page ( FAQ )
 Back to search results   Back to search results

Q: How do we count the experience of Visiting Researchers (VS, ITN 2007-2010)?
A: The research experience of a Visiting Researcher is counted in the same way as any other fellow, i.e. number of full time equivalent years of research experience from the acquisition of a degree giving access to a PhD. In addition Visiting Researchers must: a) have outstanding past achievements in international training and collaborative research, originating from either the public or private sector. b) fulfil the criteria of Experienced researcher (see definitions in Annex III to the GA).

Category : Marie Curie Actions (FP7) ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) ) , ITN (Initial Training Networks) ( Eligible researchers ) , FP7 (Seventh Framework Programme) ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) )