Navigation path

Conference Banner

  Home page ( FAQ )
 Back to search results   Back to search results

Q: Where can I get assistance?
A: Assistance on the content Research Enquiry Service: Assistance in identifying partners The Commission’s CORDIS server offers a number of services and information sources which may be useful in partner search for participation in Research Potential calls General Assistance Applicants can find assistance in the Member States and in the Associated Countries through the National Contact Points (NCPs). Their contact details, including their e-mail addresses can be found at

Category : Research Potential ( General Aspects )