Navigation path

Horizon Prizes

Take a look at the Horizon Prizes web site to see which challenge you might take up ...

• Better use of Antibiotics • Breaking the optical transmission barriers
• Materials for clean air • Collaborative Spectrum Sharing • Food scanner

  Home page ( FAQ )
 Back to search results   Back to search results

Q: Does a master degree count for a “full-time research experience”? (All Calls)
A: It depends: the counting of research experience starts on the day of obtaining a university degree which entitles the holder to embark on doctoral studies. This depends on the qualification received and the country of the awarding institute.

Category : Marie Curie Actions (FP7) ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) ) , FP7 (Seventh Framework Programme) ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) ) , Researcher Mobility ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) ) , ITN (Initial Training Networks) ( Eligible researchers )