Navigation path

Outcome of the referendum in the United Kingdom

  Home page ( FAQ )
 Back to search results   Back to search results

Q: I have a dual nationality. Can I apply to a fellowship in my country of origin?
A: A researcher holding more than one nationality will be able to carry out a period of mobility in a country of his/her nationality in which he/she has not resided during the previous 5 years. Short stays, such as for holidays, are not taken into account.
For further information please see :  FP7 Marie Curie Actions 
Category : Marie Curie Actions (FP7) ( General ) , Researcher Mobility ( General ) , FP7 (Seventh Framework Programme) ( Marie Curie Actions )