Horizon 2020 thematic workshops
Here you will find information about the specific workshops on the societal challenges and other component parts of Horizon 2020. Click on a title to see the report(s) from the workshop.
The outcome of the consultation on future EU research and innovation funding was discussed at a major conference in Brussels on 10 June. This consultation exercise was mainly on simplification issues, funding mechanisms and other aspects of a general scope. However, many of the position papers received in many cases addressed issues relevant for the "Resource Efficiency and Climate Action" challenge.
This general consultation is being followed by thematic consultations. Stakeholder workshops have been organised for the "Resource Efficiency and Climate Action challenge" as follows:
- The first on 21 June 2011, addressing the scientific community
- Agenda 11 KB
- 1 Introduction - M.Soares 99 KB
- 2 Analysis of CSF Green Paper Consultation - A. Edwards 136 KB
- 3 Grand Challenges - M.Karlsson 60 KB
- 4 Grand Challenges - L.Tsipouri 86 KB
- 5 Environment-Health Perspective - M.Depledge 4.7 MB
- 6 Research Areas - P.Devillers 21 KB
- 7 From Research to Innovation - T.Vereijken 2.2 MB
- 8 Results Exploitation - C.Buisman 4.4 MB
- The second on 15 July 2011, targeting government representatives.
- Agenda 10 KB
- 1 Introduction - M.Soares 165 KB
- 2 Resource Efficiency-Climate-Raw Materials - B. de Boissezon 106 KB
- 3 Summary Workshop S&T Community - J.Cassingena 21 KB
The key messages from this exercise are available in summary reports prepared by an external Rapporteur.