Horizon 2020 thematic workshops
Here you will find information about the specific workshops on the societal challenges and other component parts of Horizon 2020. Click on a title to see the report(s) from the workshop.
- Agenda - 13 July 2011 12 KB
- Agenda - 4 July 2011 12 KB
- Ciaran Mangan and Paul Presset, Outcome of Public Consultation ’a Bio-Based Economy for Europe’ 763 KB
- Courtney Hough, Food Security & Bio-Based Economy Position of Aquaculture 679 KB
- Elisabetta Balzi, Towards Horizon 2020 - the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation 471 KB
- Francesco Lescai, Exploitation of Results 721 KB
- List of Participants 57 KB
- Manfred Kircher and Achim Marx, Capturing the Value Out of R&D 1.3 MB
- Report 94 KB
"These presentations were given by experts taking part in the debates of the two stakeholder workshops concerning the CSF - Horizon 2020 for Research and Innovation on Food Security and Biobased Economy held on 4 and 13 July 2011. The reports are published with the authorisation of their authors. The responsibility for opinions expressed rests solely with the authors, and the publication does not constitute an endorsement by the European Union of the opinions expressed. Any statement and opinion expressed in these presentations should not be taken to be representative of the views of the European Commission."