Horizon 2020 Advisory Groups
Experts from all relevant fields who would like to participate in shaping the agenda of Horizon 2020 are now encouraged to apply via the “Participant Portal” to be included in the overall expert database.
Experts who are selected will assist Commission services with tasks in connection with Horizon 2020, including providing high quality and timely advice for the preparation of the Horizon 2020 calls for project proposals through the advisory groups.
Participant Portal page for experts
Groups (to be) established
Details of most of the Horizon 2020 advisory groups are now available in the European Commission's Register of Expert Groups. Here is a full list of the groups to be set up with the ones that have already been established clickable to the entry in the register.
Horizon 2020 Advisory Group for:
- Access to risk finance (debt and equity financing)
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- European research infrastructures including eInfrastructures
- Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy and biotechnology
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET)
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- Innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions on skills, training and career development
- Nanotechnologies, advanced materials and advanced manufacturing and processing
- Secure, clean and efficient energy and Euratom
- Secure societies – protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens
- Smart, green and integrated transport
There is also the CONNECT Advisory Forum for ICT Research and Innovation (CAF)
You can find newly established groups under News - New groups established or by using "Horizon 2020" in the quick search.