Innovation in Healthcare: from Research to Market
Flagey , Place Sainte-Croix (next to Place Flagey), 1050 Brussels, Belgium 30-31 March 2011
European Commission's DGs Research and Innovation, Enterprise and Industry and Health and Consumers jointly organized the Conference Innovation in Healthcare: from Research to Market, in Brussels on 30-31 March 2011.
Conference programme: here
Biographies and photographs of the speakers: (1.53MB)
Conference report: here
Pictures of the conference
- MedNous : How Europe can do better in life science.
- Scrip : EU Commission outlines plans for accessible & affordable healthcare innovation.
- Eucomed: Medical technology steps onto the EU stage at the Innovation in Healthcare conference.
- Edma: EDMA welcomes conclusions of Innovation in Healthcare Conference.
- Technology Transfer: European Commission focuses on technology transfer as key step in healthcare innovation.
Recordings of the sessions
First day Wednesday 30 March 2011: View Video
Second day Thursday 31 March 2011: View Video