Where can I get more help or information?
- Go to the EU National Contact Point (NCP) in your country,
whose job is to provide advice to potential applicants for EU research
funding. NCPs, each knowledgeable about the various aspects of FP7,
are established in every Member State and in countries associated
with FP7. See the list of NCP addresses at cordis.europa.eu/fp7/get-support_en.html
- For particular Calls, first check the detailed Guide for Applicants,
which is included in the Call documentation.
- Consult the FP7 web site on CORDIS at cordis.europa.eu/fp7/
This site contains a great deal of information about FP7, including
the latest information updates, the calendar of Calls for proposals,
the text of the Calls, frequently-asked questions (FAQs), and more.
- Visit the FP7 section of the European Commission's Research web
site, at ec.europa.eu/research/fp7/.
This site contains simple, downloadable fact sheets explaining FP7
in 23 different languages.
- Contact the dedicated Research Enquiry Service, which will assist
those new to participation in EU Framework Programmes, at ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
For general questions about the European Union, you can contact Europe Direct either via the Single Freephone Number (00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11) from any Member State, or via the chargeable number (+32-2-299 96 96) from anywhere else in the world.
For additional information on EU Research, FP7 and the European Research Area: