Navigation path

For an easy-to-read introduction to FP7 in 21 languages, see the brochure, "FP7 - tomorrow's answers
start today", on Understanding the Seventh Framework Programme


Frequently Asked Questions about FP7

Back to results/list of all FAQs

Q: Can an employment contract for a Visiting Researcher be changed to a stipend? (VS, ITN 2007-2010)
A: Yes, it can. As the Visiting Researcher is usually employed elsewhere and is appointed for a short period, giving a stipend is the easiest solution.
Category : Marie Curie Actions (FP7) ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) ) , FP7 (Seventh Framework Programme) ( ITN (Initial Training Networks) ) , ITN (Initial Training Networks) ( Financial Aspects )


Related sites