Navigation path

For an easy-to-read introduction to FP7 in 21 languages, see the brochure, "FP7 - tomorrow's answers
start today", on Understanding the Seventh Framework Programme


Frequently Asked Questions about FP7

Back to results/list of all FAQs

Q: Can a researcher who is a national of an EU Member State or Associated country but working in a third country apply for an Intra-European Fellowship?
A: Yes, the fact that he/she is working in a third country at the time of the submission of his/her proposal does not prevent him/her from being eligible for an Intra-European Fellowship. If he/she can provide evidence that he/she has legally resided in a third country and carried out his/her principal activity (work studies, etc.) in a third country for at least four of the last five years immediately prior to the deadline for submission of proposals, he/she would even be eligible to carry out research in his/her country of origin.

For further information please see :  FP7 Marie Curie Actions 

Category : Marie Curie Actions (FP7) ( IEF (Intra-European Fellowships) ) , FP7 (Seventh Framework Programme) ( Marie Curie Actions ) , Researcher Mobility ( IEF (Intra-European Fellowships) )


Related sites