- Select "All" option in the "Categories" box to search in all categories and subcategories.
- You can select one or more categories, as well as one or more subcategories. The search will be performed in the selected category(ies), or subcategory(ies).
- Enter one or more keywords which will be used to search both questions and answers.
- You can enter multiple keywords (phrase search), such as Call for proposals
- You can also use the following operators:
- % - finds words matching a pattern.
Example: if you type "res% ", the results page will display the FAQs containing the words begining with "res" ( resources , responsibility , resort etc)
- $ -
words with the same stem form - if used, this must be the beginning of the keyword.
Example: if the keyword is "$go", it will find "go" but also "went" or "going".
- Searches are not case sensitive.
- If no matches are found, reword your query and try again.