Under FP5, research training and mobility was covered
under the Improving Human Potential and the Socio-Economic Base.
This programme, the forerunner of the FP6 human resources and mobility
actions, had five main aims:
- Supporting the training and mobility of
- Enhancing access to research infrastructures
- Promoting scientific and technological excellence
- Improving the socio-economic knowledge base
- Providing support for the development of
scientific and technology policies in Europe
More detail is available on the Human
Potential Programme website.