- Human resources and mobility links
- Human resources and mobility on CORDIS with all the relevant documents related to the implementation of the Marie Curie Actions (Work programme, Calls for proposals, Guides for proposers...,)
- The pan-European Researcher's Mobility Portal
- European Network of Mobility Centers (ERA-MORE)
- " The 2005 'Researchers in Europe' Initiative"
Improving Human Potential Programme
Marie Curie Fellowship Association
Wave Europe : a dedicated career resource for Europe's
for Industry is an initiative co-funded by the European
Commission in order to foster the co-operation between academia
and enterprises in the sectors of Biomedical Engineering &
Rehabilitation Technology by enabling and facilitating the
access of highly qualified scientific personnel to companies,
particularly small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) –
Institute of International Education
: The European employment services network provides considerable
information on finding work abroad, living and working conditions
in 17 European Economic Area countries, and situations vacant.
More than 500 'Eurocounsellors', representing public employment
agencies, trade unions and employers' organisations provide
information, advice and guidance for those seeking work or
staff in other parts of Europe. These Eurocounsellors also
attempt to identify and eliminate obstacles to mobility.
with citizens is a website which provides practical information
on such matters as residence, education, working conditions
and social security in the European Union. In addition, legal
experts can advise individuals facing problems with regard
to the exercise of their rights. A free-call
number is also available.
- Other research links