- The FP7-ERANET-2013-RTD call has been launched on 10 July 2012. The call covers seven themes from the Cooperation work programme:
- Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology;
- Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and new Production Technologies;
- Socio-economic sciences and Humanities;
- Transport (including Aeronautics);
- Environment (including Climate Change);
- Science in Society.
- Issue N°3 of the ERA-NET Newsletter by ERA-LEARN for research funders and policy makers in Europe! This newsletter contains information about ERA-NETs, Joint Programming Initiatives, related events and news from ERA-LEARN and is published 2-3 times per year. If you are a research funder, or any other individual or organisation involved in the coordination and collaboration of national research and innovation activities, and you would like to receive this ERA-NET Newsletter automatically, please register here.
- A report ( 168KB) with detailed statistics on ERA-NETs and their calls under FP6 and FP7 with the following “highlights�? is now available:
- Call budgets of around € 300 Million mobilised in 2011
- Close to € 1,7 Billion implemented in the period 2004 - 2011, resulting in around 2500 transnational research projects
- Calls with around € 750 Mio already planned for 2012 - 2014
- New website now online with over 100 FP6 & FP7 ERA-NET projects (including links to project websites, fact sheets, and publishable summary reports where available) as well as video clips, news items and testimonials from several key people involved in ERA-NETs.