Karin Kase is the Head of Communications in Archimedes Foundation, an organization responsible for research and education funding in Estonia. Having obtained her MA in media, she has been working for Estonian research communication for the past three years.
Karin is an active member of the EURAXESS network – a European Commission initiative helping researchers find research jobs abroad and facilitating their relocation to their new countries of residence.
- Born in 1982 in Estonia
- Obtained BA (2005) and MA (2011) in media in Tartu University
- Studied intercultural communication in the Netherlands (2004) and development of the South Caucasus region in Georgia (2009)
- Previously worked as a journalist in the radio and in a local newspaper and PR of Tartu City Government
- Since 2009, employed by Archimedes Foundation – the main research and education funding body in Estonia
- Currently working as the Head of Communications in Archimedes Foundation
- Active member of the EURAXESS network supporting mobile researchers since 2009, currently serving as the Estonian EURAXESS Ambassador