Fusion Associations: Finland
"Future nuclear energy concepts cover Fusion and plasma technology, Generation IV nuclear fission power plant concepts and technology development for materials performance testing under novel process environments and for future test reactor uses. VTT's special competences are:
- Fusion and plasma technology
- Co-ordination of Finnish EU programme for fusion technology, co-operation with universities and industry.
- New fission energy concepts (GenIV), growing interest in SCWR, GFR and SFR concepts
- Materials engineering and materials performance under service stressors
- Materials testing and monitoring devices for high service requirements (innovative testing devices).
- JHR MTR (Jules Horowitz Materials Testing Reactor, CEA France) - Finnish contribution and technology project." - Quote from site.
Would you like to see another Fusion Association? Then please click on the flag
Alternatively you may browse the full list of European Fusion Associations and laboratories.