Shape the future of Europe's research and innovation policy
Bringing together key players from the fields of research, business and innovation, the conference addressed Open Science, the European Research Area, and Innovation. Scientists, innovators, and policy-makers made up over 600 participants and discussed how Europe can open up to an ERA of Innovation, where ideas were forged to bring growth and jobs to Europe.
This was an excellent opportunity to share views on the Innovation Union, to network with key stakeholders and decision makers and shape the future of Europe's research and innovation policy.
Speeches and presentations
- 'Open Innovation, Open Science, Open to the World' - Carlos Moedas, Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation
- 'Open science for a knowledge and data-driven economy' - European Commission
- Jack Metthey - Thierry Van der Pyl 387 KB
- Johannes Vogel 2.7 MB
- Luke Georghiou 545 KB
- Sabine Haubenwallner 828 KB
- Daniele Fanelli 3.1 MB
- Anne Pépin 3.3 MB
- Eric von Hippel - Pedro Oliveira 4.1 MB
Commissioner Carlos Moedas speech
Open Innovation, Open Science, Open to the World
Follow the conference via web streaming.
Online Registration closes on Thursday, 18 June at 17:00 CET
Final Programme published
Get the most out this event with the fuseami Event Networking App