7th Framework Programme - FP7 (2007-2013)
Energy Research Information Day – 2012 calls
Brussels, 7 July 2011
Rue de la Loi 170
B- 1040 Brussels
A number of energy related Calls for Proposals under FP7 are planned to be published on 20 July 2011:
- FP7-ENERGY-2012-1: a general call focusing on research with a long-term horizon
- FP7-ENERGY-2012-2: a general call focusing on research with a short-term horizon and on demonstration
- FP7-ENERGY-SMARTCITIES-2012: a call in the framework of the SET-Plan Smart Cities and Communities Initiative
- FP7-2012-NMP-ENV-ENERGY-ICT-EeB: a cross-thematic call on Energy-efficient Buildings in the context of the EU Recovery Plan
- FP7-KBBE-2012-6: a call including a joint topic with the energy theme
- FP7-ERANET-2012-RTD: a joint call on ERA-NETs
In addition, the Joint Technology Initiative on Fuel Cells and Hydrogen (JU FCH) has published its 4th call on 3 May 2011.
The Information Day will address these calls and provide guidance on how to participate.
In the morning session an introduction on the political context of the energy theme's work programme will be provided, followed by presentations of the individual calls. The afternoon session will focus on the rules of participation and on the activities of the JTI on Fuel Cells and Hydrogen.
Agenda ( 21 KB)
Please note that the full occupancy has been reached. The registration is now closed.
Practical information ( 74 KB)
The event was broadcast live.
Videos recordings and slides
Videos and/or photographs of participants may be recorded and stored on the internet. A list of participants, including name, organisation and e-mail address, will be shared among participants and may be stored on the internet as well. If you do not want to appear on this list, please follow the procedure described in the registration form.
For further info see the Privacy Statement ( 100 KB)