Visitors will experience an interesting collection of exhibits, from genuine Space- and Earth observation-related tools, equipment and artefacts, to state-of-the-art audiovisual and interactive displays and demonstrations.
They will get to know the planet, and the stars, and get a chance to speak, one-on-one, with world-renowned experts on volcanoes and earthquakes, the polar ice caps and life in the oceans, and maybe even shake hands with an astronaut or two.
Download the Exhibition Guide:
FR EN NL DE [~550 Kb]
The Expo will feature:
- Interactive exhibitions of Earth observation tools and applications and how they benefit our world.
- A display of current and future Space initiatives and a glimpse into how the nations of the world are working together to explore the universe.
- An Earth & Space Classroom where young people can learn about our planet and beyond.
- An Earth & Space Cultural Gallery featuring perspectives of our planet and universe from an artistic point of view.
- A range of seminars, films and presentations designed to educate, inform and inspire.