The Bioeconomy Observatory
The Observatory is one of the "tools" proposed in the EU's Bioeconomy Strategy to regularly assess the progress and the impact of the bioeconomy.
The Observatory monitors data and information about the bioeconomy, provides statistics on investments in research, does the policy mapping, analyses country profiles, and produces analytical reports.
- The Bioeconomy Strategy
- Food 2030
- Blue Growth - the EU’s integrated Maritime Strategy
- Bio-based products and processing
- The Bioeconomy Observatory - mapping the impact and monitoring the progress of the bioeconomy in Europe
- The Bioeconomy Panel - an advisory body to give policy guidance
- Consultative Groups - contributing to the EU's research policy
- Joint Programming Initiatives - supporting the implementation of the European Research Area