Special support instruments
JESSICA Horizontal Studies
In addition to the evaluation studies, thematic or Horizontal Studies that are relevant for the development of JESSICA are also an important tool to assist Member States and regions prior to the implementation of the initiative.
Such studies are carried in support of the activities of the JESSICA Networking Platform and provide guidance on operational matters relevant to stakeholders in all Member States, based on most recent experience.
The first studies were launched in 2010 and made available on the occasion of the conference "JEREMIE and JESSICA: Towards successful implementation" on 29 and 30 November in Brussels.
They address the following topics:
- Financial Management in JESSICA Implementation - Designing Guarantee Products
- UDF Handbook
- Housing in JESSICA Operations
- Energy Focused Urban Development Funds
- JESSICA for Smart and Sustainable Cities
- Holding Fund Handbook
- UDF Typologies and Governance Structures in the Context of JESSICA Implementation