ROP Marche ERDF
The programme aims to create growth and jobs by boosting innovation and improving the regional system of research&development. It shares the objectives defined by the Europe 2020 strategy for a smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. The programme aims to increase SMEs competitiveness and improve the broadband infrastructure and services. Finally, the programme will contribute to improve the energy efficiency in the region as well as SMEs access to credit.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Reinforce research, technological development and innovation (€114.1 million – 33.8% of total resources)
- Promote SMEs competitiveness (67.8% million – 20.1%)
- Supporting the transition towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors (€65.4 million – 19.4%)
- Extend the broadband infrastructure and services (€24.3 million – 7.2%)
- Hire 125 researchers in supported bodies
- Promote 300 collaboration schemes between companies and research bodies.
- Extend the broadband infrastructure by 440 KM
- Allow 1,080 enterprises connect to the broadband infrastructure at least 100 Mbps.
- Reduce greenhouse gas by 20,000 tons of equivalent carbon dioxide (CO2) on an annual basis.
- Decrease of the energetic consumption in industrial and service enterprises from 43.9% to 37.9%.
- Increase private investment in Research and innovation by 69,000,000
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 292,691,644.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
Total OP budget: 585,383,288.00 €
Total EU contribution: 292,691,644.00 €
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP013
Uppgifter om ESI-fonderna
Resultat och finansieringROP Marche ERDF