ROP Emilia Romagna ERDF
The programme aims to boost innovation by improving the regional system of R&D; contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and promote private and public investment on research while supporting innovation and productive investments in line with the regional smart specialization strategy (RIS3). Finally, the programme will contribute to improve the energy efficiency of the region as well as to promote the diversification and competitiveness of SMEs.
The programme will focus on three main priorities:
- Reinforce research, technological development and innovation (€ 70.2 million, 29.2% of total resources)
- Promote competitiveness amongst SMEs (€ 60.2 million – 25%)
- Improve energy efficiency and the use of renewable resources in enterprises to sustain the transition to a low carbon emission economy (€ 52.1 – 21.7%)
- Increase the number of enterprises that perform R&D activities from 29.35% to 35%.
- Reduce energy consumption from productive processes in 20% for industrial enterprises and 25% for service enterprises.
- Creation of new SMEs while consolidating and developing existing enterprises through advanced ICT tools
Developing and realizing new models of activity for SMEs, in particular for the internationalization
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 240,947,636.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
Total OP budget: 481,895,272.00 €
Total EU contribution: 240,947,636.00 €
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP008
Otvorené dáta pre EŠIF
Výsledky a financovanieROP Emilia Romagna ERDF