Who should participate?
The event is aimed at an audience specifically interested in regional policy:
- members of the Committee of the Regions, members of the European Parliament and national, regional and local politicians;
- European, national, regional and local government officials and experts in the field of managing and evaluating cohesion policy programmes;
- representatives of private companies, financial institutions and European and national associations;
- journalists from European, national, regional and local media;
- master or PhD students, researchers and practitioners in the field of European, regional and urban policy.
The typical participant is from the regional or local administration and new to the event, and is travelling to Brussels specifically for the event.
Organisational affiliation of participants (2015 data)