The programme of the “OPEN DAYS 2005 – European Week of Regions and Cities” comprises 66 seminars and workshops to be held in Brussels between 10 and 13 October 2005. Following the opening session on 10 October, workshops will be held on 11, 12 and 13 October, including a plenary session of the Committee of the Regions (12 October) and the closing session in the European Parliament (13 October).
In the evening of 12 October an official reception will be held for all participants, speakers and organisers. Venues for the workshops will be either in the participating regional offices in Brussels, in DG REGIO or other Commission buildings.
As the conference focuses on working together for regional growth and jobs, seminars and workshops will present preparations for the 2007-2013 of Structural Funds programmes period under the following headings:
- Programmes for “Convergence” regions
- Programmes for “Regional competitiveness and employment”
- Programmes in the field of “European Territorial Cooperation”
- Managing the Structural Funds in the 2007-2013 period
- Registration to seminars and workshops only possible electronically. Please register by clicking here
- Click here for a programme overview
- Click here for a map of all venues
- Order and paper copy of the programme here