Main Programme - Events in Brussels
Download the full programme in pdf
There are two types of working sessions:
a) 'worskshops', which refer to exchange of good practices and training between practioners, and
b) 'debates', which refer to the discussion of specific topics, involving a group of experts.
The OPEN DAYS 2015 programme consists of:
- Opening session
- 21 workshops/debates organised by regional partnerships, i.e. consortia of regions and/or cities;
- 44 workshops/debates organised by the European Commission;
- 40 workshops/debates hosted in the European Committee of the Regions' premises, known as the 'Meeting Place';
- 11 'OPEN DAYS University' sessions
- 16 OPEN Urban DAY sessions and 4 project visits in the Brussels 'Canal Area'
- RegioStars Award Ceremony and official reception at the Brussels Centre for Fine Arts/BOZAR
- Various networking sessions at the Meeting Place and Centre Borschette.