Who should participate?
The OPEN DAYS are geared towards an audience specifically interested in regional policy:
- members of the Committee of the Regions, members of the European Parliament and national, regional and local politicians;
- European, national, regional and local government officials and experts in the field of managing and evaluating cohesion policy programmes;
- representatives of private companies, financial institutions and European and national associations;
- journalists from European, national, regional and local media;
- master or PhD students, researchers and practitioners in the field of European, regional and urban policy.
The typical participant is from the regional or local administration (52%), new to the event (45%) and is travelling to Brussels specifically for the event (82%).*
Organisational affiliation of participants *
(* figures from the OPEN DAYS 2013 online survey)