Who should participate?
The OPEN DAYS are geared towards an audience specifically interested in regional policy:
- officials of European, national, regional and local administrations and experts in the field of managing and evaluating cohesion policy programmes;
- members of the Committee of the Regions, the European Parliament and the European Economic and Social Committee;
- national, regional and local politicians;
- representatives of private companies, banks and European and national associations and organisations;
- journalists from European, national, regional and local media.
The typical participant is aged between 21 and 45 (75%), new to the event (54%) and is travelling to Brussels specifically for the event (70%).