Under the headline "Making it happen: regions deliver growth and jobs", about 150 workshops and sessions will focus on the new generation of cohesion policy programmes, which will be implemented in the course of 2007 in all European regions. They will be related to five sub-headlines:
(1) Attracting investors: Regions and cities show how it works;
(2) Proximity matters: Clusters and regional development;
(3) Spending it wisely: Public-private partnerships and financial engineering;
(4) Crossing borders: Networking and best practice supporting growth and jobs;
(5) Checking delivery: How the new programmes are implemented
In a special section of the programme, a series of workshops and seminars on the international dimension of regional policy will be held, involving authorities from third countries and international organisations.
The OPEN DAYS 2007 programme is available in pdf here.
For registration, please go to the Registration page.