OPEN DAYS 2013 kick-off on 11 December
The Committee of the Regions (CoR) and the European Commission Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO) invite interested stakeholders to join the OPEN DAYS 2013 Kick-off meeting (11:00-12:15, Brussels). Opened by Directors-General Gerhard Stahl (CoR) and Walter Deffaa (DG REGIO), the meeting will provide the opportunity to evaluate the OPEN DAYS 2012, present the 2013 thematic priorities and inform about conditions of participation and the timetable for 2013. More information will be posted beginning of December on the OPEN DAYS 2013 website.
If you wish to participate at the Kick-off meeting, you can register here (one member per organisation only). You can also follow the meeting online – the link will be provided on the OPEN DAYS 2013 website.
Note: the meeting is reserved for:
- regional and local authorities and EGTCs;
- national and regional managing authorities in charge of EU funds with territorial impact (ERDF, Cohesion Fund, ESF, EAFRD, and EMFF);
- Directorates-General of the European Commission;European associations of regional and local authorities;
- Companies involved in public-private partnerships;
- European associations representing the business sector;
- Financial institutions and their European associations